Dirty game of politics

Before, proceeding to pen down this article, I think it appropriate to explain a minor decision taken by me. Many of those acquainted through social media" Facebook" twitter "etc are bewildered my absence from social media interactive platform, few thinks, I have blocked them, few presume, I have deactivated my account, so, I want to remove all cloud of presumption.
Dear friends, I decided to say good-bye and deleted my account permanently, both, of Facebook and Twitter, now I will make a post on my blog, in this direction, this one is my first blog after the decision to say goodbye to both interactive social media platform.


Now come to the subject, as usual, I will post in brief, I know you people are intelligent enough to conceive what I am intended to say.
Rafael deal is one and the Cbi director Alok Verma episode is another, I will deal today :
In Rafael deal, it is now clear, while the exercise of Mr.Modi was just to help the Ambani  clan take a good chunk of the deal, otherwise deal should have been directly with the government of France under " sovereign guarantee " statutory provision for timely completion of clauses of agreement and having the option to raise the issue if any arises in future with company, with the government under the said clause of Sovereign guarantee.
The government of France is not even iota of responsibility if the Rafael commits any wrong. The government, as usual, did what is in tradition, gave " assurance of comfort", a type of assurance or in very plain language, you can say recommendation, " this company is good and reputed, you can deal with " assurance does not cover responsibility.
Second is Alok Verma case, Mr Chief Justice is miffed, after reading something published in the media about the report CVC  and reply of Alok Verma, I am amused, in my mind, the episode of calling press conference by four sitting judges of Supreme Court including Mr.Gogoi,s running in the background. What was that act? The unprecedented move, which they justified, when the accusation was made to bringing the sanctity and dignity of apex court down by calling a press conference against your own chief, a press conference was called for to bring the issue in "people's court ".
I don't know where this people to court is situated and what is the jurisdiction of the so-called " peoples court ". Mr.Gogoi, you must remember, if you inflict on others, be ready to receive the same, only the span of time counts. 


Mr Chief Justice, you don't have the moral and ethical right to miffed upon violation of confidentiality, which you had expressed to maintain while hearing the case. 


Mr Justice, I understand, your concern is fully justified, that is why I am not raising the legal aspect or defending the culprits who defied your direction to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality, I am simply showing you the mirror. 


You know Mr Justice, how we have felt when you along with your three companions have called the press conference? 


Mr Chief Justice, the act of calling press conference against the then CJI Mr Deepak Mishra was more than sufficient for the impeachment of all four of you, unfortunately, political outfits were seeing their gain, didn't raise the issue.
Mr Chief Justice, you are ripe what you h sow. 
I suggest you show to your greatness and tender the apology to the nation for the act of misconduct and bringing the shame to legal fraternity by calling the press conference against your own CJI. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

आलोकधन्वा की नज़र में मैं रंडी थी: आलोक धन्वा : एक कामलोलुप जनकवि भाग ३

आलोक धन्वा : एक कामलोलुप जनकवि – भाग १

भूमिहार :: पहचान की तलाश में भटकती हुई एक नस्ल ।